You should be redirected to https://www.bard-scotland.com.

Skip to product information
1 of 5

Clement Knives

Clement Knives 80% Barrel Knife

Clement Knives 80% Barrel Knife

Regular price $837.00 NZD
Regular price Sale price $837.00 NZD
Sale Sold out
Tax included.

These chef’s knives are hand forged by Tim Westley of Clement Knives specially for Bard. A rigorous proponent of circularity in craft, 80% of each knife’s material comes from decommissioned whisky barrels from Tim’s local distillery. The handles are made from oak staves and the majority of the blades are made from steel barrel straps. The remaining 20% of the knife is high carbon steel sandwiched between the straps and fused together using a piston hammer to make the cutting edge of the blade. Alongside a patina built-up over decades of use in their former lives, the oak staves feels soft and warm in the hand (and they no longer smell of whisky).

Blade length approximately: 20cm

Overall length approximately: 36cm

GIFT WRAPPING

This item is available for gift wrapping. Please click here to add a box and ribbon to your order.

Materials

Shipping & Returns

Dimensions

Care Instructions

View full details

Image with text

Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.

  • Free Shipping

    Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.

  • Hassle-Free Exchanges

    Pair text with an image to focus on your chosen product, collection, or blog post. Add details on availability, style, or even provide a review.